Welcome to the Department of Information Technology (DoIT) website on Cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity encompasses technologies such as broadband, local and wireless networks, as well as standards and processes which help protect networks, computers, systems and information from attack, damage or unauthorized access. With an unprecedented reliance on computers and the Internet, we all share in protecting our information and interconnected way of life. DoIT strives to promote cybersecurity awareness by providing this one-stop site for computer and Internet safety including security updates, alerts, and resources for New Hampshire citizens, businesses, academic institutions, and government.
- Protect Your Identity This Cybersecurity Awareness Month, MS-ISAC
- Emotional Triggers – How Cyber Attackers Trick You, SANS OUCH!
- Hack the Human: End-User Training and Tips to Combat Social Engineering, MS-ISAC
- Got Backups?, SANS OUCH!
- Cyber Secure Families – Cyberbullying & Information Sharing, MS-ISAC
- Charity & Disaster Scams, SANS OUCH!
- Take Small Steps to Secure Your Identity Online, MS-ISAC
- Phishing Attacks Are Getting Trickier, SANS OUCH!
The New Hampshire Cyber Integration Center (NHCIC) is the unified state center for coordinating cybersecurity between and among executive branch agencies and departments. The NHCIC is staffed with personnel responsible for cybersecurity operations including monitoring networks, threat analysis, information sharing, and coordinating Response Activities.