Welcome to the Department of Information Technology (DoIT) website on Cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity encompasses technologies such as broadband, local and wireless networks, as well as standards and processes which help protect networks, computers, systems and information from attack, damage or unauthorized access. With an unprecedented reliance on computers and the Internet, we all share in protecting our information and interconnected way of life. DoIT strives to promote cybersecurity awareness by providing this one-stop site for computer and Internet safety including security updates, alerts, and resources for New Hampshire citizens, businesses, academic institutions, and government.
- Beware of Uninvited Holiday Guests (On your Network), MS-ISAC
- Top Cybersecurity Tips For Vacations, SANS OUCH!
- Stress Less This Holiday Season With These 10 Shopping Tips, MS-ISAC
- Shopping Online Securely, SANS OUCH!
- This October, Commit to Being Cyber-Aware: Raise Your Cybersecurity Game, MS-ISAC
- Avoid The Most Common Email Mistakes, SANS OUCH!
- Hack the Human: End-user Training and Tips to Combat Social Engineering, MS-ISAC
- One Simple Step to Securing Your Accounts, SANS OUCH!
- Cybersecurity for Families: Cyberbullying and Information Sharing, MS-ISAC
- Securely Using the Cloud, SANS OUCH!
The New Hampshire Cyber Integration Center (NHCIC) is the unified state center for coordinating cybersecurity between and among executive branch agencies and departments. The NHCIC is staffed with personnel responsible for cybersecurity operations including monitoring networks, threat analysis, information sharing, and coordinating Response Activities.