Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions regarding the Department of Information Technology.

Can DoIT repair my personal computer?

No, we only support state agencies.

How do I update  my town or school's Domain Name System (DNS) entry?

For updating School's DNS record please send an email to Stanley Freeda with Department of Education and include the URL, IP address, and any other necessary information.

For updating a towns DNS record please send an email DoIT: Helpdesk